What information do we collect?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our site.
1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Registration Information You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register for certain services, or register for email newsletters and alerts. You may also provide additional comments on how you see Salaria Sale Solutions. servicing your needs and interests.
- Email Information If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
2. Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. We may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which areas of the site users have visited and how users responded to them.
- How do we use the information that you provide us? Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services and offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties We may enter into alliances, partnerships or other business arrangements with third parties who may be given access to personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you. In connection with alliances, partnerships or arrangements, we may also provide certain information to third parties if we have determined that the information will be used in a responsible manner by a responsible third party. For example, some of our partners may provide services related to our site, while others power offerings developed by us for your use. We also use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
- Notice of New Services and Changes Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by sending us an email request at email@example.com.
3. How do we protect your information?
- How do we secure information transmissions? Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- How can you access and correct your information? You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing email@example.com.
4. Certain Disclosures
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
5. What About Other Web Sites Linked To Our Web Site?
6. Your Consent