Director, Account Management
Salaria Sales Solutions is a B2B sales development and lead generation consultancy based right outside Washington D.C. in Arlington, Virginia. We specialize in “top-of-the-funnel” sales activities such as high volume cold calling, targeted prospecting, and outbound digital marketing. We help our clients generate leads and book more sales meetings. We support a diverse set of clients spanning across many industries including private equity, SaaS, environmental services, energy, and e-commerce.
This position will require someone that can adapt to an ever-changing and growing environment. We are on a mission to disrupt the B2B sales development/lead generation industry. We need someone that is ready to become part of an incredibly fast growing company.
As Director of Account Management, you will be assigned a set of client accounts across a diverse range of industries. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients and managing existing relationships. For the clients you are assigned, you will be asked to have a deep understanding of their business model, value proposition, and sales strategy. You will help new and existing clients craft and continuously optimize a lead generation strategy to meet their business goals. You will be assigned associates to help you achieve client success.
The Applicant’s primary responsibility will be to manage and retain client relationships as well as continuously improve and optimize client performance. The Director of Account Management’s secondary responsibility is to manage, mentor, coach, and improve the performance of the associates under your direct supervision.
- Maintaining client relationships
- Learn and become an expert in the business models and value propositions of the client accounts you are assigned.
- Train and provide consistent feedback to your team of associates.
- Conduct consistent quality control checks of the activities of your associate team
- Manage and work to continuously improve the performance of your team
- 100% remote
- 20 days PTO
- PTO for all 11 Federal Holidays + day after Thanksgiving
- 3 months fully paid maternity/paternity leave
- Young, flexible team with casual work environment
- 100% covered premium health insurance with $1500 deductible
- WeWork Offices throughout the world
- $750 home office stipend
- Quick promotions and future opportunities in Sales, HR, Marketing, Operations, and Executive Leadership
- Business degree required
- 5+ years of experience in account management or sales
- Superior oral and written communication skills, as well as a good command of the English language.
- Position is a high visibility role and a high degree of professionalism is required
- Home internet service
- A quiet place to conduct client calls
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Good writer
- Strong work ethic
Salaria is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Write a comment