Associate, Account Management
Salaria Sales Solutions is a B2B sales development and lead generation consultancy based right outside Washington D.C. in Arlington, Virginia. We specialize in “top-of-the-funnel” sales activities such as high volume cold calling, targeted prospecting, and outbound digital marketing. We help our clients generate leads and book more sales meetings. We support a diverse set of clients spanning across many industries including private equity, SaaS, environmental services, energy, and e-commerce.
This position will require someone that can adapt to an ever-changing and growing environment. We are on a mission to disrupt the B2B sales development/lead generation industry. We need someone that is ready to become part of an incredibly fast growing company..
The Applicant’s primary responsibility will be to manage inbound sales leads for clients via digital marketing channels and some “warm” calling. You will not have to do high volume cold calling, prospecting or data entry in this role.
- Manage inbound sales leads for clients
- Some “warm” calling
- Help craft, execute and optimize our client’s strategy
- Identify opportunities for clients to improve their strategy
- Constantly monitor and QA client performance
- Undergraduate business degree or higher
- 1 year of sales experience
- 100% remote
- 20 days PTO
- PTO for all 11 Federal Holidays + day after Thanksgiving
- 3 months fully paid maternity leave
- Young, flexible team with casual work environment
- 100% covered premium health insurance with $1500 deductible
- Access to all WeWork Offices throughout the world
- Quick promotions and future opportunities in Sales, HR, Marketing, Operations, and Executive Leadership
- $750 home office stipend
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Good writer
- Strong work ethic
Salaria is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.